There are many types of 07 altima coil pack from various manufacturers. We will discuss the most interesting of them in detail. This should give you enough information to determine which is better for your needs.
How we choose
The following sections go into great detail about each product model we looked at. We specifically considered the quality, sizing, adaptability, and durability of 07 altima coil pack. The specifics of product are described below, along with a breakdown of which models performed best in each. We have chosen our top options based on advice from our experts:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best [replace_keywor] on The Market
There are a lot of 07 altima coil pack on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 07 altima coil pack for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 07 altima coil pack works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 07 altima coil pack reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 07 altima coil pack to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- Reference Number: 22448ED000, 22448JA00A, 22448JA00C, UF-549
- Replacement for Infiniti FX50 2009-2013 V8, M56 2011-2013 V8, Q70 2014-2019 V8, Q70L 2015-2019 V8, QX60 2014-2017 I4, QX70 2014 V8
- Replacement for Nissan Altima 2007-2013 I4 2.5L, Cube 2009-2014 I4 1.8L, Rogue 2008-2012 I4 2.5L, Rogue Select 2015 I4 2.5L
- 1 year unlimited-mileage quality guarantee
- Replacement for Nissan Sentra 2009-2012 I4 2.0L, Sentra 2007-2012 I4 2.5L, NV200 2013-2014 I4 2.0L, Versa 2007-2011 l4 1.6L&1.8L
- 【Insulation and Moisture Resistance】Each coil sealed with the high quality epoxy resin to prevent water and dust; the silicone rubber provides high heat and friction resistance. The plug is designed in accordance with specific criterion, all the premium materials make the coil durable and stable under extreme conditions; it can reduces misfire, engine jitter and eliminates hesitation, keep your safe driving.
- 【Notes for Superb Performance】To prolong the ignition coil lifespan, It's strongly suggested that checking your spark plug regularly to keep it in good condition. However, ignition coil and spark plug can be replaced together to lower the likelihood of common ignition system dysfunction. Since an aged spark plug will overload and overwork the ignition coils.
- 【10% More Powerful Than OE Coils】Every FIREMOTOO ignition coil is equipped with the highest grade high conductive copper wire, which improve the coils performance. It offers high energy output nut decreases 15% fuel consumption, providing the best performance and reliability, enhancing the engine power up to 10-15% more than OE coils.
- 【3,000 Miles Sustainability】 With TS16949 certified, our coils achieve 15% more energy saving, better energy output with much less power consumption. It efficiently speeds up ignition up to 0.5s faster and fully combusts to prevent coils from overheat to ensure durability, prolonging lifespan up to 3,000 miles to get rid of frequent bulbs replacements. Please let us know if any problems occur, especially referring to the products' quality and customer service.
- 【10 Mins Easy Installation】 All-in-one compact design, real plug and play, quickly install in 10 mins. no retrofitment required; replacing the part yourself instead of on the workshop not only saves hundreds of dollars of dealer prices but also saves time. The gloves and wrench for installation is included, protecting you from dirt and oils.
- Replaces Part# UF-549, C1696, 5C1753, E1049, 52-2108, IC629, 22448ED000, 22448JA00A, 22448JA00C, COP292, C751, UF549X, UF549, GN10241, 1788369, IGC0002, 673028, 22448-ED000, 22448-1KT1A commonly found on popular Altima, Sentra, Versa, Rogue, Pathfinder, Rogue Select & more including models with years 07, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18.
- Replacement Ignition Coil Pack Set of 4 - The ignition coils or ignition coil plug provides spark for your engine. Over time the factory ignition coil packs can fail leading to poor gas mileage, hesitation, and a check engine light (CEL). Replace your faulty ignition coil and restore performance and driveability on your Altima, Sentra, Rogue or Cube.
- 2 years or 24,000 Mile Warranty - This ignition coil pack set of 4 comes complete with a 2 year or 24, 000 mile warranty. If the coil ever fails on your Rogue, Rogue Select, Cube, Sentra 2.5, 2017 1.8L or Altima vehicle within the warranty period, simply contact us for a replacement. Save time and money by taking advantage of this warranty.
- OEM Fit, Quality, Finish - While this is not a genuine OEM part, it is a direct replacement for your FX50, M56, QX60 Hybrid, Versa 1.6L or NV200 vehicle and it will appear, fit and work like the factory part. Save time and hundreds of dollars off of dealer prices by replacing the part yourself.
- Compatible Replacement for Nissan & Infiniti Vehicles - 2009 - 2013 FX50 | 2011 - 2013 M56 | 2007 - 2017 Altima 2.5L | 2009 - 2014 Cube | 2013 - 2014 NV200 | 2008 - 2018 Rogue 2.5L, 2.0L | 2007 - 2018 Sentra 2.5L, 1.8L & 1.6L Turbo |. The ignition coil packs can be easily located inside the engine bay usually plugged above the engine once the engine cover is removed.
- 🔧【Compatible Part Numbers】UF-549 C1696 5C1753 22448ED000 22448EN200 22448JA00C 224481KT0A 224481KT1A 22448JA00A 6734028 GN10241 IGC0002 DQ50226 Ignition Coil Pack.
- 🔧【Campatible With】 Ignition Coil Pack Set of 4 2007-2018 Nissan Altima 2.5L L4, 2007-2012 Nissan Sentra 2.5L L4, 2009-2012 Nissan Sentra 2.0L L4, 2013-2019 Nissan Sentra 1.8L L4, 2007-2011 Nissan Versa 1.8L L4, 2009-2011 Nissan Versa 1.6L L4, 2009-2014 Nissan Cube 1.8L L4, 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue Select 2.5L L4, 2013-2014 Nissan NV200 2.0L L4.
- 🔧【Campatible With】 Ignition Coil Pack Set of 4 2011-2013 Infiniti M56 5.6 V8, 2009-2013 Infiniti FX50 5.0 V8, 2014-2019 Infiniti Q70 5.6 V8, 2014-2017 Infiniti QX70 5.6 V8, 2014-2019 Infiniti Q70 5.6 V8, 2014-2017 Infiniti QX60 2.5L L4.
- 🔧【Worryfree Aftermarket】1 Years Warranty - This Ignition Coil Pack Set of 4 Comes Complete With a 1 Year Warranty. If the Coil Ever Fails on Your Nissan Altima, Sentra, Cube, Rogue, Rogue Select or Infiniti M56, FX50, Q70, QX70, Q70, QX60 Vehicle Within the Warranty Period, Simply Contact us for a Replacement. Save Time and Money by Taking Advantage of this Warranty.
- 🔧【Notes】 Please Read the Fitment Carefully Before Purchasing in Case of Purchasing the Improper Ignition Coils. If You are Still Confused With the Fitment, Please Directly Contact Us for a Solution.
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- Reduces common ignition coil/spark plug issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, spark plug fouling, premature catalytic converter failure, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Vplus Ignition Coils & Iridium Spark Plug Kits are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Please use Amazon's Your Garage feature above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- Replaces dealer part numbers: UF550, C1670, 22448-JA10C, 5C1727, E1050, 52-2082, IC630, C1670, 1788376, 522082, 6734029, 22448-JA11C, 22448-JA10A, IGC0003, 50150
- 【 WARRANTY 】3 years warranty! Thanks for your encouraging review and feedback! It really increases our service level and passion of work! Incase you meet problem with our products, please contact us first before you give feedback and review. We will assure you will get the best solution and service. THANK YOU!
- 【PACKAGE &ATTENTION】Each item is covered with KSU plastic bag then recovered with bubble bag, 8 PCS in a box & Pls remember to prevent putting the ignition coils under the hot or wet environment.&If you buy a wrong type for your vehicle, please not damage the label and barcode return it in the original package. If you have installed, please clean it and put into the resellable original package otherwise Amazon may not accept your returns.
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH】UF549, C1696, 5C1753, E1049, 52-2108, IC629, 22448ED000, 22448JA00A, 22448JA00C, COP292, C751, UF549X, UF549, GN10241, 1788369, IGC0002, 673028, 22448-ED000, 22448-1KT1A Ignition Coil Pack
- 【HIGH QUALITY】KSU ignition coil only use the highest grade materials, such as high quality wires and wire coating. This makes our product durable and reliable under extreme conditions while providing High Electrical Resistance, strong Spark from plugs, and being resistant to Corrosion and Abrasion.Choose us, Satisfy you!
- 【COMPATIBLE WITH】Fit for 2009-2013 Infiniti FX50 2011-2013 Infiniti M56 2014 Infiniti QX60 2.5L Hybrid 2007-2017 Nissan Altima 2.5L 2009-2014 Nissan Cube 2013-2014 Nissan NV200 2014 Nissan Pathfinder 2.5L 2008-2018 Nissan Rogue 2.5L 2014-2015 Nissan Rogue Select 2007-2018 Nissan Sentra 2007-2012 Nissan Versa Please check the description or use the year/make/model drop down bar and interchangeable part numbers to confirm the compatibility.
- 【Premium Quality】Durable and reliable even under extreme conditions while providing High Electrical Resistance, Strong Spark from plugs, and being resistant to Corrosion and Abrasion.
- 【Exact Fitment】2009-13 for Infiniti FX50 5.0L V8, 2011-13 for Infiniti M56 5.6L V8, 2007-12 for Nissan Altima 2.5L l4, 2009-13 Cube 1.8L l4, 2013-14 NV200 2.0L l4, 2008-13 Rogue 2.5L l4, 2007-12 Sentra 2.0L l4 Versa 1.6L l5.
- 【Worryfree Aftermarket】I - year warranty for all of our products, well-packaged and free shipping by USPS/Amazon shipping, feel free to contact us first if you have any problems, let's make it right!
- 【Easy Installation】Directly install to replace your original factory equipment. Built to strict quality standards using superior quality parts, meet or exceed OEM standards.
- 【Compatible Part Numbers】224481KT0A 22448JA00A 22448ED000 22448JA00C, UF549 UF739 UF708 CUF549 C1696 C1094 UF169 1788369 6734028 IGC0002 5C1753 522108 50255 B244 B184.
- 100% Compatible with OEM Parts, meets Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Standards
- Ignition coil compatible part numbers: UF-549, C1696, 5C1753, E1049, 52-2108, IC629, 22448ED000, 22448JA00A, 22448JA00C, COP292, C751, UF549X, UF549, GN10241, 1788369, IGC0002, 673028, 22448-ED000
- It's suggested that ignition coil and spark plug be replaced in a sychronized manner to lower the likelihood of common ignition system dysfunctions such as failure to start，engine vibration, misfiring, inadequate power ,spark plug fouling and poor fuel economy
- Bundled set of ignition coil and spark plug Compatible with Nissan NV200 Cube Sentra Versa 1.6L 1.8L 2.0L l4
- Spark plug compatible with OEM: 9029 DILKAR6A11 VR8NII35U 22401JA01B 22401JA07B 22401JD01B 22401JA01B 9091901281
- ENA products are designed to meet or exceed OE specifications in form, fit and function
- Designed and manufactured to operate reliably under all operating conditions and throughout the entire engine speed range for peak engine performance
- ENA Ignition Coils are engineered for original equipment and replacement applications. Every component either matches or improves on the OE design to ensure fast and easy installation with superior performance and reliability
- Reduces common ignition coil issues such as; no/hard start, long crank time, misfires, lack of power, inconsistent transmission shifts, poor fuel economy, check engine light illumination
- Lifetime Warranty - Please use enter your vehicle in your Amazon Garage above to see if this part is compatible with your vehicle
- REDUCES COMMON ISSUES - No hard start, long crank time, power, transmission, shift problems or poor fuel economy issues
- COMBO PACK - This Pack Contains 6xIgnition Coils & 6xDouble Iridium Spark Plugs
- PERFECT FIT. HIGH QUALITY - Designed to replace original parts with super easy, safe and seamless installation
- Compatible with: Nissan 350Z V6 3.5L, Nissan Altima V6 3.5L, Infiniti EX35 V6 3.5L, Infiniti FX35 V6 3.5L, Infiniti G25 V6 3.5L, Infiniti G35 V6 3.5L, Infiniti JX35 V6 3.5L, Infiniti M35 V6 3.5L, Nissan Maxima V6 3.5L
- YEAR WARRANTY - If you're not satisfied with your purchase we'll refund or replace the product, no questions asked
Things to Consider When Buying 07 altima coil pack
When you’re looking to buy 07 altima coil pack, there are a lot of factors to consider. You want something that will last, but you also want it to be easy to use and maintain. You want it to be affordable but not so cheap that it feels like it will fall apart in your hands. The truth is, many factors go into buying the right product for your needs. But if you keep these things in mind when shopping for new products, you’ll be able to find what works for you and make sure that you get the most out of your purchase.
- Product quality: Quality is key when it comes to buying 07 altima coil pack. You want to make sure that the product will last and be able to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Price: Price is another important factor when buying 07 altima coil pack. You don’t want to pay too much, but you also don’t want to buy something too cheap and not worth its weight in gold.
- Brand: A brand name can be more than just a brand name; it can be a guarantee of quality and performance! You might find one more reliable than the other, or even more affordable!
- Ease of Use: Some products might seem perfect at first glance, but they might not be so easy to use in real life! It’s important that any item you buy is easy enough for anyone who might use it regularly.
Before you buy, consider the following:
It’s important that a product can withstand daily use without breaking down or losing its effectiveness quickly. If your product breaks or stops working after just a few uses, it’s not worth the money because it will cost more than necessary when you have to replace it frequently.
Price is important because it determines how much money you have left after buying 07 altima coil pack. You should always factor in price when making a purchase and ensure that your product is worth its price tag.
Make sure that whatever you purchase is high quality and won’t break down easily or require repairs. For example, if you buy cheap 07 altima coil pack, they may not last very long and need to be replaced often, whereas expensive 07 altima coil packwill last longer and will not require as many repairs or replacements. If a product has low quality, it won’t be worth your money!
Before you even consider buying 07 altima coil pack, research the brand and how their products fare in the market. Reading reviews will help you understand what other customers think about the product and whether or not they would recommend it. You’ll also want to look at price ranges and see if anything stands out as overpriced or underpriced based on its features or how well-known it is as a brand.
One of the best ways to find out what people think about 07 altima coil pack is by reading reviews from other users who have already tried it out! These reviews can be found on websites such as Amazon or YouTube and will give you an idea of whether or not a product is worth buying based on what others have said about their own experience using it (both good and bad).
Ease of use
If you’re looking at 07 altima coil pack that seems like it would be easy to use, but then you find out how complicated it is, you might want to reconsider your purchase. You don’t want to spend time figuring out how everything works if you could have just bought something simpler and more straightforward.