To save you time and effort, we researched the top 10 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump for your convenience. Our top 10 list of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump will make it easy to find the right product for you. There’s also a helpful buyer’s guide included.
How We Choose Our Products
Choosing this top selection of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump was accomplished through extensive research and focusing on several top factors that impact the 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump performance, quality, and functionality.
We considered many different 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump and reviewed hundreds of different ones. After careful examination, we found that 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump is the best 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump to buy in 2022.
Our team conducted a detailed analysis of the most popular 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump. We looked at how easy they are to use, their features, and more. We also evaluated their price point and customer feedback.
Here is the list of considerations:
- Quality of the 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump
- Advanced, useful features
- 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump durability
- Product designs
- Product usability
- Performance of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump
- Pricing comparisons
- The versatility of the 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump
- Return/warranty policy
- Product size/weight
- Service, etc.
List Of The 10 Best 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump Reviews
If you’re looking for a new 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump, there are hundreds to choose from. But which one is right for you? We’ve put together a list of the best 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump available right now.
We’ve tested all of these 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump ourselves and have rated them based on quality, features and value to help you find the perfect 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump for your needs.
There are many types of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump available in the market today but not all of them are worth your money. So here we have listed some of the best 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump available on the market today:
- Energy Saving Swimming Pool Pump heavy-duty, high-performance motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation
- Designed for above-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes. It UL Certified to meet specific product standards and safety requirements
- Oversized strainer basket with transparent lid cover to indicate whether the basket needs to be cleaned out of debris, leaves and particles of dust to prevent clogging
- Built-in (2) Speed settings gives more user control to adjust the speed of water transfer with the low and high settings between 1,750 to 3,450 rotations per minute
- High performance motor with built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection will deliver quieter noise and smoother running experience than traditional pumps of its class
- 🏊BEFORE YOU USE - Please do not turn on the pump without filling water! The pump must be filled with water before use, otherwise damage will be caused to the mechanical seal and impellers
- 🏊DETAIL ORIENTED - The strainer is designed with an extra-large filter basket that is detachable for easy cleaning; See-through lid allows you a clear internal viewing; Built-in automatic thermal overload protector protects from overheating; Note: Please fill the pump with water upon first use to prevent the motor from overheating
- 🏊STURDY CONSTRUCTION - The full body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength and durability; Comply with UL Safety Standard
- 🏊WIDE APPLICATIONS - Female and slip union connection for tool-free installation; Suitable for swimming pools, hot tubs, thermal springs, spas and irrigation system, but should not be used with storable pools; Package includes: 1 x pool pump; 2 x black interface, 1 x manual
- 🏊BEFORE YOU BUY - Please be aware that this item is not available for use or sale in the state of California due to motor limitation required by CEC
- ✅Note:Outdoor use, it's advised to protect electrical components from the weather.Fill pump with water upon first use to prevent motor from overheating,make sure the safety of application. Dues to motor limitation required by CEC,this item is not available for use or sale in the state of California.
- ✅Sturdy Material:The self primming pool pump body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength and durability;
- ✅Inground/Above Ground Swimming Pool Pump:Advanced engineering features an impeller that maximizes flow, minimizes noise, and self-primes in an energy-efficient manner,Thermally protected motor for greater protection and longevity;
- ✅2.0 HP Pool Pump Parameter:Dual voltage : 110-120/220-240V.Power : 1500W.Speed : 3450 r/min.Max Flow : 430L/min.Max Temp : 104 DegreeHmax : 15.5 Meter;
- ✅Pool Pump with Filter Basket:Extra-large filter basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings, while the clear cover lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning. See-through strainer cover for a fast and easy check of the strainer;
- Heavy-duty motor offers dependable performance, energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Durable, corrosion-proof housing for all-weather performance and quiet operation
- The Hayward PowerFlo LX Single-Speed 1.5 HP Pool Pump is designed specifically for the rigors of above-ground and on-ground pools
- Drain plug provides easy maintenance of pump
- Extra-large debris basket with clear cover keeps pool maintenance to a minimum
- 【LARGE APPLICATION】Ideal for all types of above ground pools, like hot tubs, thermal springs, spas, and irrigation systems. Package: 1 x pool pump, 2 x 1-1/2" connectors, 2 x 32-38mm hose interfaces, 1 x user manual. NOTE: IF YO WANT TO USE VEVOR 1.5HP POOL PUMP WITH A SAND FILTER, PLEASE CHOOSE THE SAND FILTER OVER 19".
- 【HIGH FLOW & EASY TO USE】Max Water Temperature: 104 °F. The continuous flow rate of 88 GPM water flow can lift up to 43 ft/ 13 m height for fast time water circulation. 2 pcs 1-1/2'' NPT interfaces female thread for tool-free installation, easy for connecting the inlet and outlet pool pumps with different types of hoses. A detachable extra-large filter basket with the transparent lid, that lets you see exactly when the basket needs cleaning.
- 【ONE-PIECE ABS CONSTRCTION】The full body is constructed with commercial-grade reinforced thermoplastic that resists corrosion, ensuring superior strength, durability and non-leakage to withstand long-term wear and tear. Specifically designed for circulating water filtration, constantly keep your swimming pool crystal clear and sanitary.
- 【1100W POWERFUL POOL PUMP】Built-in airflow ventilation and thermal overload protection, the advanced engineering impeller can have max 3450RPM, who can maintain a low noise while filter impurities quickly, and self-primes in an energy-efficient manner. Pure copper motor with stainless-steel shell provides an efficient & safe running, also has a long service life. NOTE: PLEASE FILL THE PUMP WITH WATER TO KEEP THE MOTOR FROM OVERHEATING FOR THE FIRST USE.
- 【CERTIFICATIONS FOR SECURITY】Our single-speed pool pumps have passed ETL certification to comply with standards for security. What’s more, an earthing terminal is set to connect the line on the ground for an extra layer of security. 1.5" female and 2.5" male thread with standard three-prong plug connection on 3-foot cord.
- Inlet Internal Fitting: 1.5" Max Water Temp: 122 F; Water Flow: 4900GPH; Amps:3.2
- This high performance pump is quiet, efficient and self priming
- Machine will protect users's safety entirely with build-in automatic thermal overload protector
- Pump components are fiberglass-reinforced for superior strength and durability
- 2pc-Union Fitting Sold Separately (ASIN: B01FNEQ96G and B01FNEQ96G) These pumps are capacitor start and not for use/sale in California
- 3450 RPM high speed - for extra power when using pump with additional equipment like a pool vacuum
- 1750 rpm low speed - energy saving speed for normal operation; Comes with power cord and fittings
- Not legal for sale in California
- Dual port design for either vertical or horizontal discharge; fits most filter systems
- Meets new local codes requiring energy-saving, multi-speed pool pumps; Simply toggle rocker switch at the rear of the motor to change speeds
- THIS ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SALE IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA! **
- Stainless steel motor shaft is constructed with a reinforced thermoplastic body for longer life and durability
- 115 volts. 1.5 inch internal threading and 2.5 inch external threading and comes with standard three-prong plug connection on a 3 foot cord.
- Advanced engineering provides high efficiency and minimal noise
- Meets or exceeds all CSA and ETL requirements
- Voltage: 110-120V; Hosepower: 1500W/2.0HP; Max Flow Rate: 410L/min;; Cord Length: 3ft, Inner/Outer coupling: 1-1/2''NPT with Copper Motor
- Please fill water into the pump head before first use it.
- Designed to easily clean and filter pools of the most common sizes quickly and easily with a large filter basket that requires less emptying than other pumps.
- Thermally Protected For Use With Swimming Pools, Hot Tubs, and Spas for inddoor and outdoor use
- This Swimming Pool Pump has a UL Certification to ensure recognized Standards for Safety.
- Max Flow: 5820GPH,RPM: 3450,Waterproof Level: IPX5,Max Temperature: 104F,Slip-On Fitting Included: Yes.
- Material Type: Metal, Pe, Steel, Abs Plastic,PPGF30 + PC
- Power Source Type: Corded-Electric
Buying Guide for 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump
When purchasing a 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump, it is essential to keep in mind the following factors:
- Type: Different types of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump are available in the market. You should know about them before buying one. The best way to do this is to research the various types of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump available in the market and then choose one that suits your requirements best.
- Brand: Look for an established brand name when buying an 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump. This will ensure that you are getting a high-quality product. You can also check out various online reviews to find out what other users think about the brand.
- Features: Each 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump has different features. You should know your needs before buying one so that you don’t spend money on features that aren’t important to you.
- Price: When buying a 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump, it is important to consider its price too. You should buy something that fits into your budget while getting high-quality value for money.
- Warranty Period: The warranty period offered by the manufacturer on a particular model of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump. The longer the warranty period, the better it is for your purchase because if anything goes wrong with your product, you can get it replaced or repaired without any cost involved.
Choosing the right 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump can seem like a daunting task. There are so many different options; it can be hard to know what you need and what you don’t. We’ve put together this buying guide to help you find the best 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump for your home. What to keep in mind when choosing a 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump:
What do you want it for?
There are so many different 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump on the market today that it can be difficult to pick just one. Before buying your first 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump, think about what you want it for and what features are important to you. If you plan on using this product regularly and have a large family, then you’ll probably want something with more power than a smaller model. If you only use your chopper once in a while, then having fewer attachments may be more beneficial as they will take up less storage space.
What will you use it for?
Some 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump are designed for specific activities, while others are more general. For example, if you plan on using your 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump as an everyday item, it should have all the features and functions you need for daily use. If however, you plan on using your 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump only occasionally or in certain situations then there may not be any need for certain features.
How much do you want to spend?
The price range of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump is quite large – so it pays to shop around before purchasing one particular model. The best way to find out which ones fit within your budget is by comparing prices online or at local stores. If you’re unsure which one to buy, consider purchasing a cheaper model first and upgrading later. This way, you’ll know what features are important to you and how much they cost.
What is your budget?
The price of 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump varies from one brand to another. You will find that there are brands that offer their products at a low price while others are expensive. To avoid getting overcharged, it is important that you know what your budget is before making any purchase. This way, you will know what products are within your reach and which are out of reach.
Where do you plan to buy it?
When purchasing a product such as 1 1 2 hp above ground pool pump, it is better if you buy it directly from the manufacturer rather than buying from someone who sells these products second-hand or third-hand. When buying directly from the manufacturer, then you can be sure that they have quality assurance measures set in place to ensure that there are no defects or other issues with their products before they get shipped out to customers.