To save you time and effort, we researched the top 10 1 4x scope for ar 15 for your convenience. Our top 10 list of 1 4x scope for ar 15 will make it easy to find the right product for you. There’s also a helpful buyer’s guide included.
How We Choose Our Products
Choosing this top selection of 1 4x scope for ar 15 was accomplished through extensive research and focusing on several top factors that impact the 1 4x scope for ar 15 performance, quality, and functionality.
We considered many different 1 4x scope for ar 15 and reviewed hundreds of different ones. After careful examination, we found that 1 4x scope for ar 15 is the best 1 4x scope for ar 15 to buy in 2022.
Our team conducted a detailed analysis of the most popular 1 4x scope for ar 15. We looked at how easy they are to use, their features, and more. We also evaluated their price point and customer feedback.
Here is the list of considerations:
- Quality of the 1 4x scope for ar 15
- Advanced, useful features
- 1 4x scope for ar 15 durability
- Product designs
- Product usability
- Performance of 1 4x scope for ar 15
- Pricing comparisons
- The versatility of the 1 4x scope for ar 15
- Return/warranty policy
- Product size/weight
- Service, etc.
List Of The 10 Best 1 4x scope for ar 15 Reviews
If you’re looking for a new 1 4x scope for ar 15, there are hundreds to choose from. But which one is right for you? We’ve put together a list of the best 1 4x scope for ar 15 available right now.
We’ve tested all of these 1 4x scope for ar 15 ourselves and have rated them based on quality, features and value to help you find the perfect 1 4x scope for ar 15 for your needs.
There are many types of 1 4x scope for ar 15 available in the market today but not all of them are worth your money. So here we have listed some of the best 1 4x scope for ar 15 available on the market today:
- Resettable turrets
- Red or greeen illuminated reticle
- Pop-up locking turrets
- 6x optical system
- Kit includes cantilever mount, throw lever, and honeycomb lens filter
- Bushnell Lifetime Ironclad Warranty. The Ironclad Warranty is a full lifetime warranty that covers the lifetime of this Product – requires no registration and is fully transferable
- Fully Multi Coated - Multiple layers of anti-reflective coating on all air-to-glass surfaces deliver bright, high-contrast images
- Exposed turrets allow you to dial for windage and elevation adjustments quickly and accurately, and the Throw Down PCL makes magnification changes almost instant. The IPX7 waterproof rating and fully multi-coated optics make this an outstanding value, and its compact size make it perfect use with offset irons or red dot sight
- The feature-packed Bushnell AR Optics 1-4x24 gives you the features you need to outfit your AR with a capable and fast-deploying optic. Available in the second focal plane (SFP) Drop Zone-223 with holds out to 600 yards
- Features a Throw Down PCL power change lever that you can set to two different heights, making these scopes as customizable as the rifles you mount them on
- Includes Picatinny rail mount rings and lens covers
- Extra-ling eye relief
- 1-inch diameter tube
- 65 MOA ring for ultimate versatility
- Quick-aim reticle with 3 MOA center dot
- DUAL-COLOR ILLUMINATED RETICLE (red & green); Glass-etched reticle can be used without illumination (black)
- 1-6 x 24mm objective lens with rheostat controlled brightness; INCLUDED QUICK ZOOM LEVER; Generous 4-inch eye relief
- MIL-DOT RETICLE enables user to determine the distance of objects of a known size and provides quick trajectory and wind drift aiming references (calibrated at 6x magnification)
- INCLUDES REVERSIBLE, OFFSET, MONOLITHIC 30MM SCOPE MOUNT made of CNC-machined aircraft grade aluminum; Includes 2 precalibrated BDC turrets in calibers .223 (55 grain) and .308 (168 grain) to engage targets up to 800 yards away
- ONE-PIECE AIRCRAFT-GRADE ALUMINUM TUBE; water & shock resistant; fog-proof; LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
- QTA turrets with precise 1/2 MOA click value for wind and elevation adjustment
- Package includes: NT1-4x28 Scope, Flip up lens caps, Scope mount.
- 100% Fogproof, waterproof and shockproof
- Fully Multi-Coated Lens, Reticle illumination in both red and green
- 1-4x magnification, with a 28mm objective diameter and an eye relief of 4.5-5 Inches
- Adjustable reticle illumination with 5 brightness levels in both red and green, allowing for better reticle visibility in low light environments
- Adjustable 2-7 times magnification, for targeting out to 400 yards and beyond
- A range finder reticle with markings that allows you to estimate range or compensate for bullet drop
- An adjustable objective lens or AO - that allows for sharper focus of the target image, elimination of parallax, and range estimation
- Aircraft grade 6061 aluminum scope body with a sealed, nitrogen-charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- The updated Strike Eagle 1-6x24 is defined by speed and versatility. A true 1x on the low end adapts to a wide range of scenarios, letting shooters rapidly engage targets from point-blank to extended ranges.
- The fast focus dial on the eyepiece allows for quick and easy reticle focusing. Anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces provide increased light transmission for greater clarity and low-light performance.
- The magnification ring has been updated and now includes a thread-in throw lever, and the magnification indicators can now be seen without coming off the scope.
- The new illuminated BDC3 reticle focuses the shooter's eye to the target faster and holdovers allow for immediate use out to 650 yards for targets of known distance.
- Nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed the for water and fogproof performance. The one piece, aircraft grade aluminum, 30mm tube is shockproof shrugging off recoil and other impacts.
- High precision tactical rifle scope with 1-6x magnification, a 24mm objective lens, and an eye relief of 4-4.5 inches
- Package also includes set of medium profile picatinny scope rings, a detachable honeycomb filter sunshade, a set of spring loaded flip-up lens covers, a lint free cleaning cloth, and one CR2032 3V battery
- Aircraft grade aluminum construction with a 30mm sealed, nitrogen charged tube for resistance to water and fog
- Dial controlled reticle illumination in both red and green with multiple brightness intensities, for better reticle visibility in low light environments
- Functionally designed first focal plane rangefinder reticle, with easy-to-read ranging information that remains constant regardless of magnification, for faster range estimation and holdover correction
Buying Guide for 1 4x scope for ar 15
When purchasing a 1 4x scope for ar 15, it is essential to keep in mind the following factors:
- Type: Different types of 1 4x scope for ar 15 are available in the market. You should know about them before buying one. The best way to do this is to research the various types of 1 4x scope for ar 15 available in the market and then choose one that suits your requirements best.
- Brand: Look for an established brand name when buying an 1 4x scope for ar 15. This will ensure that you are getting a high-quality product. You can also check out various online reviews to find out what other users think about the brand.
- Features: Each 1 4x scope for ar 15 has different features. You should know your needs before buying one so that you don’t spend money on features that aren’t important to you.
- Price: When buying a 1 4x scope for ar 15, it is important to consider its price too. You should buy something that fits into your budget while getting high-quality value for money.
- Warranty Period: The warranty period offered by the manufacturer on a particular model of 1 4x scope for ar 15. The longer the warranty period, the better it is for your purchase because if anything goes wrong with your product, you can get it replaced or repaired without any cost involved.
Choosing the right 1 4x scope for ar 15 can seem like a daunting task. There are so many different options; it can be hard to know what you need and what you don’t. We’ve put together this buying guide to help you find the best 1 4x scope for ar 15 for your home. What to keep in mind when choosing a 1 4x scope for ar 15:
What do you want it for?
There are so many different 1 4x scope for ar 15 on the market today that it can be difficult to pick just one. Before buying your first 1 4x scope for ar 15, think about what you want it for and what features are important to you. If you plan on using this product regularly and have a large family, then you’ll probably want something with more power than a smaller model. If you only use your chopper once in a while, then having fewer attachments may be more beneficial as they will take up less storage space.
What will you use it for?
Some 1 4x scope for ar 15 are designed for specific activities, while others are more general. For example, if you plan on using your 1 4x scope for ar 15 as an everyday item, it should have all the features and functions you need for daily use. If however, you plan on using your 1 4x scope for ar 15 only occasionally or in certain situations then there may not be any need for certain features.
How much do you want to spend?
The price range of 1 4x scope for ar 15 is quite large – so it pays to shop around before purchasing one particular model. The best way to find out which ones fit within your budget is by comparing prices online or at local stores. If you’re unsure which one to buy, consider purchasing a cheaper model first and upgrading later. This way, you’ll know what features are important to you and how much they cost.
What is your budget?
The price of 1 4x scope for ar 15 varies from one brand to another. You will find that there are brands that offer their products at a low price while others are expensive. To avoid getting overcharged, it is important that you know what your budget is before making any purchase. This way, you will know what products are within your reach and which are out of reach.
Where do you plan to buy it?
When purchasing a product such as 1 4x scope for ar 15, it is better if you buy it directly from the manufacturer rather than buying from someone who sells these products second-hand or third-hand. When buying directly from the manufacturer, then you can be sure that they have quality assurance measures set in place to ensure that there are no defects or other issues with their products before they get shipped out to customers.