There are many types of 15 pin sata female from various manufacturers. We will discuss the most interesting of them in detail. This should give you enough information to determine which is better for your needs.
How we choose
The following sections go into great detail about each product model we looked at. We specifically considered the quality, sizing, adaptability, and durability of 15 pin sata female. The specifics of product are described below, along with a breakdown of which models performed best in each. We have chosen our top options based on advice from our experts:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best [replace_keywor] on The Market
There are a lot of 15 pin sata female on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best 15 pin sata female for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each 15 pin sata female works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best 15 pin sata female reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which 15 pin sata female to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- Use to adapt older power supply uints for use with new SATA devices, and powering two devices from one interface.
- IDE Molex to SATA Power Cable, Converts 4-Pin male plug into 2x 15-Pin Serial ATA Female Connectors.
- Cable: 1007 18AWG, Length: approx. 20cm, Conductor: Copper.
- Installation: Connect to motherboard 4-Pin IDE Molex Connector and the other side Connect to15-Pin Hard Drives or CD ROM Drives Plug.
- Application: suitable for Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, CD ROM Drives, HHD, SSD, DVD Drives etc.
- 『Note』This cable was only designed for some types of DELL Inspiron series as listed. If you connect it with other incompatible motherboards, it will burn or damage the motherboard and we won’t take any responsibility for wrongly using or installing. Please carefully check the compatible types or contact us if you are not sure about it;
- 『Mini 6P - SATA』Mini 6 Pin port plugs into the motherboard (NOTE: It is mini 6 pin port, not standard 6 pin port.),15 Pin SATA port plugs into the hard drive; (Note: Please carefully check your 6 pin port is mini or standard before placing the order)
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with DELL Inspiron series such as: 3653 3650 3655 3250 3252 3268 3660 3667 3668 3670 V3668;( Note: Do not support the DELL OptiPlex series such as 3020 3046 5040 7020 7040 9020 SFF T1700; ( Please purchase the mini 8 pin to SATA adapter for DELL OptiPlex series, the Asin is B07Z2GBR25 ).)
- 『Parameter』Gauge: 18AWG with braided sleeves for easy cable management, Length(including connectors): 15 inches(38cm), Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『Connectors』Connector A: ATX 12V mini 6 pin (NOTE: It is mini 6 pin port, not standard 6 pin port.), Connector B: SATA 15 pin (compatible with the equipment with sata port such as: liquid CPU cooler, mechanical hhd and ssd);
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with Seasonic PSUs such as: 1050XM2-1250XM2, M12II-850 750 620 520 EVO, Platinum 400 460 520 Fanless, Platinum XP2 660-760-860-1050-1200XP3, Snow Silent 1050W 750W, X650, X750, X760, X850, X1250-X1050,KMX series, SSR-450RM(G-450),550RM(G-550),650RM(G-650) , SSR-1000PD/SSR-1200PD, SGX-500;
- 『Compatibility』Compatible with old types of Antec PSUs(only the old types with one red port) such as: Neo ECO 520 & 620, TPQ-850 & 1000 & 1200, Signature series SG-650 & 850, Ture Power series TP-550 & 650 & 750, CP-850 & 1000, VP650PM, HCP-1200(old type semi modular);( NOTE: It does not work with new types of Antec PSUs having two red ports.)
- 『Parameter』Gauge: 1007-18AWG(standard tin-coating copper wire), Length(including connectors): main 20inches(50cm)+secondary 6inches(15cm)+thridary 6inches(15cm) ,Between 2 SATA: 6 inches(15cm), Quantity: 1pcs, Self-adhesive tape*1pcs;
- 『6P - 15P SATA』6 pin port to plug into Seasonic/Antec PSU, 15 Pin SATA port to plug into hard drive, riser card or other devices with SATA port;
- 『Note』The cable was only designed for the brand and model as listed in the 1st and 2nd Point. Using the cable with unsupported PSUs will definitely damage the PSUs, hard drives or other devices. Please do not use with any makes or models not listed in our compatibility list. Please carefully check the compatible types before purchasing and contact us if you are not sure if it supports your power supply;
- Connector B: SATA 15 Pin Female Plug Right Angle
- Connector A: IDE 4P Female Plug
- Suitable for 3.5 Inches SATA Hard Disk and 3.5 Inches SATA CD-ROM; DVD-ROM; DVD-R/W; CD-R/W and so on.
- SATA 15-Pin Power Extension Cable, Power Cable Adapter 20CM
- Package: 2pcs x IDE 4P Female to SATA 15 Pin Female Power Extension Cable Connectors
- Micro SATA Cables PN# P15PFWV15PF-10IN
- Authentic only if sold by Micro SATA Cables.
- SATA Power 15-Pin Female to 15-Pin Female Cable, 10 inches long.
- Premium High Density Black Cable Sleeving For Low Wire Visibility
- 4-Pin Male Molex Connector Input Compatible With ATX Power Supplies
- Total Cable Length (Excluding Connectors): 12" / 30cm
- Power up to 2 SATA Device With a Molex Power Source (Both 5V And 12V Passed Through)
- Dual SATA 15-Pin Female Connectors Compatible With HDD SSD And Any Other SATA Device
- These power cable extensions are 8 inches (from male to female connection), can power more devices with your existing power supply
- This SATA power splitter cable is an inexpensive solution for adding an extra SATA hard drive to a computer or server when no additional power supply wiring harness connectors are available
- Power is split from a 15-pin SATA female power connector to two standard 15-pin SATA male connectors, SATA power adapter splitter cable more convenient for you
- Plug and work without installing any driver, plug and play, SATA power cable helps you charge more hard disks and devices
- The cable is Supports 3.3V, 5V, and 12V power voltages between SATA I, II, III drives, compatible with popular SATA devices
- Connector 1: Male 4 Pin IDE Molex ; Connector 2: Female 15 Pin SATA
- Converts Molex 4-pin plug into SATA 15-pin power connector
- Use to adapt older power supply units for use with new SATA devices
- For Hard Drives, Solid State Drives, CD ROM Drives, DVD Drives, Bluray Drives, HHD, SSD etc.
- The length of the product Including Connectors (Approx): 24 Inches (2 Pack) ; Gauge: standard 1007-18AWG
- Ideal solution for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports; Dual SATA connectors provide a spare for upgrades or repairs with a 6 inch cable length that is perfect for internal cable management
- Handy Y-cable adapter powers two SATA drives from a single LP4 connection; And It's a SATA power cable which should work for any SATA device. Connect the latest Serial ATA hard drives or optical drives to a power supply with legacy Molex LP4 ports.
- Heavy duty splitter with Molex 4-pin male to 2 sata 15-pin female straight connectors is constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting two SATA HDD's to a power supply
- Cost-effective 2-PACK provides spare or replacement cables when upgrading computer DVD drives or repairing broken connections to an internal SSD/HDD in your desktop or laptop computer ,Or allows drives to one SATA power supply connector
- Compatible with 5V SATA devices connecting to 12V ATX power supplies. Sample compatibility list includes Anker Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI-Express Card, Antec VP-450W Power Supply, ASUS 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, ASUS DVD SATA Supermulti Burner, Coolmax 500W Power Supply, Cooler Master Elite 460W Power Supply etc.
- Position devices as needed within your computer case, with an extended power connection
- Converts a SATA to an 8-Pin PCI-Express Connector
- Two of the pins can be detached to convert it into a 6 pin connector
- 1x 8-pin PCI Express (female) connector to 15-pin SATA (male) connectors
- The Cable adapter is handy for your toolbox when building, upgrading or repairing computers
Things to Consider When Buying 15 pin sata female
When you’re looking to buy 15 pin sata female, there are a lot of factors to consider. You want something that will last, but you also want it to be easy to use and maintain. You want it to be affordable but not so cheap that it feels like it will fall apart in your hands. The truth is, many factors go into buying the right product for your needs. But if you keep these things in mind when shopping for new products, you’ll be able to find what works for you and make sure that you get the most out of your purchase.
- Product quality: Quality is key when it comes to buying 15 pin sata female. You want to make sure that the product will last and be able to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Price: Price is another important factor when buying 15 pin sata female. You don’t want to pay too much, but you also don’t want to buy something too cheap and not worth its weight in gold.
- Brand: A brand name can be more than just a brand name; it can be a guarantee of quality and performance! You might find one more reliable than the other, or even more affordable!
- Ease of Use: Some products might seem perfect at first glance, but they might not be so easy to use in real life! It’s important that any item you buy is easy enough for anyone who might use it regularly.
Before you buy, consider the following:
It’s important that a product can withstand daily use without breaking down or losing its effectiveness quickly. If your product breaks or stops working after just a few uses, it’s not worth the money because it will cost more than necessary when you have to replace it frequently.
Price is important because it determines how much money you have left after buying 15 pin sata female. You should always factor in price when making a purchase and ensure that your product is worth its price tag.
Make sure that whatever you purchase is high quality and won’t break down easily or require repairs. For example, if you buy cheap 15 pin sata female, they may not last very long and need to be replaced often, whereas expensive 15 pin sata femalewill last longer and will not require as many repairs or replacements. If a product has low quality, it won’t be worth your money!
Before you even consider buying 15 pin sata female, research the brand and how their products fare in the market. Reading reviews will help you understand what other customers think about the product and whether or not they would recommend it. You’ll also want to look at price ranges and see if anything stands out as overpriced or underpriced based on its features or how well-known it is as a brand.
One of the best ways to find out what people think about 15 pin sata female is by reading reviews from other users who have already tried it out! These reviews can be found on websites such as Amazon or YouTube and will give you an idea of whether or not a product is worth buying based on what others have said about their own experience using it (both good and bad).
Ease of use
If you’re looking at 15 pin sata female that seems like it would be easy to use, but then you find out how complicated it is, you might want to reconsider your purchase. You don’t want to spend time figuring out how everything works if you could have just bought something simpler and more straightforward.