To save you time and effort, we researched the top 10 .38 revolver for your convenience. Our top 10 list of .38 revolver will make it easy to find the right product for you. There’s also a helpful buyer’s guide included.
How We Choose Our Products
Choosing this top selection of .38 revolver was accomplished through extensive research and focusing on several top factors that impact the .38 revolver performance, quality, and functionality.
We considered many different .38 revolver and reviewed hundreds of different ones. After careful examination, we found that .38 revolver is the best .38 revolver to buy in 2022.
Our team conducted a detailed analysis of the most popular .38 revolver. We looked at how easy they are to use, their features, and more. We also evaluated their price point and customer feedback.
Here is the list of considerations:
- Quality of the .38 revolver
- Advanced, useful features
- .38 revolver durability
- Product designs
- Product usability
- Performance of .38 revolver
- Pricing comparisons
- The versatility of the .38 revolver
- Return/warranty policy
- Product size/weight
- Service, etc.
List Of The 10 Best .38 revolver Reviews
If you’re looking for a new .38 revolver, there are hundreds to choose from. But which one is right for you? We’ve put together a list of the best .38 revolver available right now.
We’ve tested all of these .38 revolver ourselves and have rated them based on quality, features and value to help you find the perfect .38 revolver for your needs.
There are many types of .38 revolver available in the market today but not all of them are worth your money. So here we have listed some of the best .38 revolver available on the market today:
- Fits Most J Frame Style Revolver - Charter Arms, Rock Island, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith and Wesson 442 / 642 / M&P 340 / Bodyguard Revolver, Taurus Model 50, Taurus Model 85 & Most .38 Special Snub Nose Revolvers.
- Lifetime Warranty - No questions asked return policy and Lifetime Warranty. If for any reason you are unsatisfied, please feel free to contact our 24/7 Customer Services, we stand behind the quality of our work!
- Beeswax Edges for Comfort and Durability - All edges are burnished with beeswax by hands to guarantee comfort and durability.
- Microfiber Leather Backing - A layer of microfiber leather is stitched at the back, making it even more comfortable than leather and preventing leather from absorbing sweat.
- Reinforced Opening for Easy Re-holstering - Retain its shape even after your pistol is removed from leather holster. Making re-holster easy and safe, avoiding negligent discharge.
- Caliber .38/357; Fits S&W 36, 37, 38, 40, 42,49, 60, 340, 360/ Charter Arms/Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851/ Rossi 68/ Ruger SP101 (5 Shot)
- No cartridge jiggle
- Popular twist knob
- Fits medium size speedloader case; Made in USA
- Five shot speedloader
- Perfect for Concealment
- Cushion Added for Comfortable Feeling on The Ankle
- Reinforce Stitches for Maximum Strength
- Fit Most J Frames Revolver .38 | S&W | Charters | Rossi | LCR | Taurus 38 | .38 J Frames (2.5" Barrel or Less) | S&W Revolvers (2.5" Barrel or Less) | Rossi 38 | Taurus 84,85, Ruger LCR, M&P BodyGuard 38 (2.5" Barrel or Less)
- HANDMADE BY AMERICAN CRAFTSMEN, FROM GENUINE USA BULLHIDE LEATHER! American made with American Pride, No synthetic materials or cheap, mass-market production
- BACKED BY RELENTLESS TACTICAL’S LIFETIME WARRANTY! Carry the best IWB Holster on Amazon with confidence for the rest of your life. With quality American Made construction comes great durability. That is why we can offer a Lifetime Warranty on each and every leather product we sell.
- FITS MOST J FRAME STYLE REVOLVER HANDGUNS - Charter Arms, Rock Island, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith and Wesson 442 / 642 / M&P 340 / Bodyguard Revolver, Taurus Model 50, Taurus Model 85 & Most .38 Special Snub Nose Revolvers.
- DESIGNED FOR OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE AND MAXIMUM COMFORT! Sturdy, dependable, and form-fitted for easy, effective concealment and quick, reliable access to your revolver.
- GET THE CUSTOM MADE FEEL AND WORLD CLASS QUALITY WITHOUT SPENDING A FORTUNE! You don't have to wait months and spend hundreds to get a perfect fit. Why settle for a cheap nylon or imported leather holster when you can get The Defender which is Made in the USA and has a Lifetime Warranty?
- 【GUARANTEE】 Kosibate offers life time warranty on our IWB leather holster, guarantee with 100% satisfaction service.
- 【COMFORTABLE CONCEALMENT】It fully conceals the trigger as well, and you can draw and re-holster your weapon quickly.You can be worn inside the waistband IWB cross draw appendix, behind hip, small of back.
- 【MATERIALS】High quality j-frame revolver holster is made of genuine Suede leather, slim and light, very sturdy and will hold up for many years.
- 【UNIVERSAL FIT】 FITS MOST J FRAME STYLE REVOLVER HANDGUNS - Charter Arms, Rock Island, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith and Wesson 442 / 642 / M&P 340 / Bodyguard Revolver, Taurus Model 50, Taurus Model 85 & Most .38 Special Snub Nose Revolvers.
- 【STURDY CLIP】The metal clip durable and has lasted well，It's easy to place the holster on and off your belt, and holds the IWB leather holster firmly in position.
- HOLSTER FITS : Fits well with most J frame revolvers, Ruger LCR / Smith & Wesson Body Guard / Taurus / Charter and most .38 special type guns Pistols! Charter Arms | Rock Island | Ruger LCR | Ruger SP101 | S&W Bodyguard Revolver | S&W Models 442,642 | S&W M&P 340 | Taurus Model 50,85 | Plus all similar sized!
- SAFER CONCEALMENT: We used the strongest available materials to construct this inside the waistband or IWB holster. From heavy duty metal belt clip fixed on genuine cowhide leather to Strong 800D nylon Wraps the Edge of Holster with High Strength Thread for Ultimate Durability, this holster is built for every day concealed carry.
- HIGH QUALITY NEOPRENE : Soft and breathable lightweight neoprene inner material to keep your stomach from itching, sweating, and discomfort. Includes premium vented padding with air holes between the gun and your stomach for added comfort on hot days. Our durable neoprene will prevent your weapon from rubbing against your stomach.
- QUICK DRAW AND NO PRINTING: Allows you to flick up the retention strap with the back of thumb to draw the firearm quickly and effectively. Also, you can walk, jump, work out, and even run with this IWB holster's sturdy metal belt clip without any movement of your firearm.
- UNIVERSAL INSIDE AND OUTSIDE : Ambidextrous design holds your handgun close against your body and can be usded for inside or outside. Left or right to fit your carry preference.Fast access your pistol in a hurry - get a full grip.
- Comes with rubberized cap to minimize dust and lint exposure. Cap has 2 holes for attaching pull string.
- Parts are injection molded with high-strength engineered thermo-plastic for durability and performance.
- Design for .38 Special S&W J-frames and Ruger LCR revolvers. Made in the USA.
- Simple push action to lock and release ammunition. Contoured design to minimize interference with cylinders shields when loading revolvers.
- ✰ Fits Most J Frame Style Revolver Handguns - Charter Arms, Rock Island, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith and Wesson 442 / 642 / M&P 340 / Bodyguard Revolver, Taurus Model 50, Taurus Model 85 & Most .38 Special Snub Nose Revolvers.
- ✰ Wearing on a Belt - For comfortable carrying of the holster on the belt, slots of different sizes are made: 1.77" / 4.5cm for narrower belts and 2.16" / 5.5cm for wider belts.
- ✰ Genuine Leather - The holster is made of high quality 0.11" / 3mm black genuine molded leather and stitched with durable black threads.
- ✰ Convenience - A soft, small holster that you can attach to your belt on either side of your body, it will be convenient when walking, running, driving a car, riding a horse and in other situations.
- ✰ Button Clasp - The holster has a clasp that allows you to securely hold the handgun in the holster.
Buying Guide for .38 revolver
When purchasing a .38 revolver, it is essential to keep in mind the following factors:
- Type: Different types of .38 revolver are available in the market. You should know about them before buying one. The best way to do this is to research the various types of .38 revolver available in the market and then choose one that suits your requirements best.
- Brand: Look for an established brand name when buying an .38 revolver. This will ensure that you are getting a high-quality product. You can also check out various online reviews to find out what other users think about the brand.
- Features: Each .38 revolver has different features. You should know your needs before buying one so that you don’t spend money on features that aren’t important to you.
- Price: When buying a .38 revolver, it is important to consider its price too. You should buy something that fits into your budget while getting high-quality value for money.
- Warranty Period: The warranty period offered by the manufacturer on a particular model of .38 revolver. The longer the warranty period, the better it is for your purchase because if anything goes wrong with your product, you can get it replaced or repaired without any cost involved.
Choosing the right .38 revolver can seem like a daunting task. There are so many different options; it can be hard to know what you need and what you don’t. We’ve put together this buying guide to help you find the best .38 revolver for your home. What to keep in mind when choosing a .38 revolver:
What do you want it for?
There are so many different .38 revolver on the market today that it can be difficult to pick just one. Before buying your first .38 revolver, think about what you want it for and what features are important to you. If you plan on using this product regularly and have a large family, then you’ll probably want something with more power than a smaller model. If you only use your chopper once in a while, then having fewer attachments may be more beneficial as they will take up less storage space.
What will you use it for?
Some .38 revolver are designed for specific activities, while others are more general. For example, if you plan on using your .38 revolver as an everyday item, it should have all the features and functions you need for daily use. If however, you plan on using your .38 revolver only occasionally or in certain situations then there may not be any need for certain features.
How much do you want to spend?
The price range of .38 revolver is quite large – so it pays to shop around before purchasing one particular model. The best way to find out which ones fit within your budget is by comparing prices online or at local stores. If you’re unsure which one to buy, consider purchasing a cheaper model first and upgrading later. This way, you’ll know what features are important to you and how much they cost.
What is your budget?
The price of .38 revolver varies from one brand to another. You will find that there are brands that offer their products at a low price while others are expensive. To avoid getting overcharged, it is important that you know what your budget is before making any purchase. This way, you will know what products are within your reach and which are out of reach.
Where do you plan to buy it?
When purchasing a product such as .38 revolver, it is better if you buy it directly from the manufacturer rather than buying from someone who sells these products second-hand or third-hand. When buying directly from the manufacturer, then you can be sure that they have quality assurance measures set in place to ensure that there are no defects or other issues with their products before they get shipped out to customers.