There are many types of .38 special speedloader from various manufacturers. We will discuss the most interesting of them in detail. This should give you enough information to determine which is better for your needs.
How we choose
The following sections go into great detail about each product model we looked at. We specifically considered the quality, sizing, adaptability, and durability of .38 special speedloader. The specifics of product are described below, along with a breakdown of which models performed best in each. We have chosen our top options based on advice from our experts:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
10 Best [replace_keywor] on The Market
There are a lot of .38 special speedloader on the market, but not all of them are equal in terms of quality. If you’re looking to buy a new one, you’ll want to know what features to look for.
We’ve compiled this list to help you find the best .38 special speedloader for your needs. We’ve also included some helpful information about how each .38 special speedloader works and what it can do (or not do).
In this article, we will be looking at some of the best .38 special speedloader reviews. These are reviews that can help you decide which .38 special speedloader to invest in and which ones not to waste your money on.
- Comes with rubberized cap to minimize dust and lint exposure. Cap has 2 holes for attaching pull string.
- Parts are injection molded with high-strength engineered thermo-plastic for durability and performance.
- Simple push action to lock and release ammunition. Contoured design to minimize interference with cylinders shields when loading revolvers.
- Design for .38 Special S&W J-frames and Ruger LCR revolvers. Made in the USA.
- Fits medium size speedloader case; Made in USA
- No cartridge jiggle
- Loads cartridges into revolver instantly
- Popular twist knob
- Caliber .38 SPEC; Fits Colt Det. Spec./Cobra/Agent/Diamondback/Taurus 856
- Holds 2 Speedloaders in Side by Side Position.has belt loop in back,fit belts up to 2.5 inches. attaches securely to your belt,the belt loop and velcro are durable,Speedloader Case has velcro closures to secure your round
- perfect for Taurus 85 speed loaders,HKS.45 colt loader, .44 magnum loader, 7 shot speed loaders for Taurus 617 in 66 speedloaders, .357, .57 mag speed loaders, S&W 38 special speed loaders.holder most speedloaders from .38 to .45 Colt.
- The tactical double speedloader pouch made of High Density 600D Nylon.
- Fit: S&W: 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 64, 65, 66, 67 / Dan Wesson / Charter Arms / Taurus 606, 65, 66, 80, 82 / Rossi 971, 951. 851, 351
- Why load your revolver one cartridge at a time? With one slight twist, the HKS Speed Loader instantly loads all six cartridges into nearly any revolver.
- A Series Speedloaders - No cartridge jiggle, popular twist knob. Loads cartridges into revolver instantly. Super-Fast, Super-Dependable.
- The principle is simple: Strong metal points hold cartridges securely in the loader until you release them into the revolver with a turn of the speed loader knob.
- Please note: Includes 1 Nimrod's Wares Microfiber Cloth per order, regardless of quantity purchased.
- ★High quality: The speedloader case holder construction is very good, very sturdy, obviously high quality stitching,the velcro fastener allows for quick and easy access to your extra rounds.
- ★Warranty ：Our goal is to keep each customer 100% satisfied. If you do not love your speedloader pouch we will give you your money back. PLUS, the bag is backed by a lifetime guarantee.
- ★Fit for: perfect for Taurus 85 speed loaders,HKS.45 colt loader, .44 magnum loader, 7 shot speed loaders for Taurus 617 in 66 speedloaders, .357, .57 mag speed loaders, S&W 38 special speed loaders.holder most speedloaders from .38 to .45 Colt.
- ★Design: Holds 2 Speedloaders in Side by Side Position.has belt loop in back,fit belts up to 2.5 inches. attaches securely to your belt,the belt loop and velcro are durable,Speedloader Case has velcro closures to secure your rounds.
- ★Material:The tactical double speedloader pouch made of High Density 600D Nylon.
- Metal points hold cartridges securely in the loader
- Compatible with S&W 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 19, 64, 65, 66 and 67; Dan Wesson; Charter Arms; Taurus 606, 65, 66, 80 and 82; and Rossi 971, 951, 851 and 351 revolver models
- Holds .38/357 caliber cartridges
- Easy to load with the turn of a knob
- 【STURDY CLIP】The metal clip durable and has lasted well，It's easy to place the holster on and off your belt, and holds the IWB leather holster firmly in position.
- 【MATERIALS】High quality j-frame revolver holster is made of genuine Suede leather, slim and light, very sturdy and will hold up for many years.
- 【GUARANTEE】 Kosibate offers life time warranty on our IWB leather holster, guarantee with 100% satisfaction service.
- 【COMFORTABLE CONCEALMENT】It fully conceals the trigger as well, and you can draw and re-holster your weapon quickly.You can be worn inside the waistband IWB cross draw appendix, behind hip, small of back.
- 【UNIVERSAL FIT】 FITS MOST J FRAME STYLE REVOLVER HANDGUNS - Charter Arms, Rock Island, Ruger LCR, Ruger SP101, Smith and Wesson 442 / 642 / M&P 340 / Bodyguard Revolver, Taurus Model 50, Taurus Model 85 & Most .38 Special Snub Nose Revolvers.
- 【Simplified Design】 Compared to traditional .38 Spl/.357 Mag speed loaders on the market. Ludex LR1 loader can be loaded in just two steps, the "push" style loader makes it possible to release cartridges with a single push action when the loading. It is better to use with block case for faster loading.
- 【Applicable Caliber/Model】LR1 loader can load 5 rounds. Applicable calibers: .38 Spl/.357 Mag. Applicable models: S&W 36,37,38,40,42,49,60,340,360/Charter Arms/Taurus 85, 605, 651, 851/Rossi 68/Ruger SP101. If the cylinder dimensions are the same as a listed revolver, then they might use the same speedloader.
- 【Sturdy and Resistant]】Ludex LR1 loader is made of zinc alloy and PC material, compared with other loaders on the market, the LR1 loader has a longer service life, and the zinc alloy material provide a better feel.
- 【Lightweight and Portable】The loader weighs only 50g and can be easily carried in outdoor and indoor scenes without any burden. And enjoy the fast shooting experience. (Note: only one loader in one package).
- 【Guarantee service】 You will get 1*Loader, 1*Manual, 1*Protective Cover. We offer 1-year warranty and high -quality customer service. If you have any questions or suggestions about Ludex speed loader, please feel free to contact us.
Things to Consider When Buying .38 special speedloader
When you’re looking to buy .38 special speedloader, there are a lot of factors to consider. You want something that will last, but you also want it to be easy to use and maintain. You want it to be affordable but not so cheap that it feels like it will fall apart in your hands. The truth is, many factors go into buying the right product for your needs. But if you keep these things in mind when shopping for new products, you’ll be able to find what works for you and make sure that you get the most out of your purchase.
- Product quality: Quality is key when it comes to buying .38 special speedloader. You want to make sure that the product will last and be able to withstand the wear and tear of daily use.
- Price: Price is another important factor when buying .38 special speedloader. You don’t want to pay too much, but you also don’t want to buy something too cheap and not worth its weight in gold.
- Brand: A brand name can be more than just a brand name; it can be a guarantee of quality and performance! You might find one more reliable than the other, or even more affordable!
- Ease of Use: Some products might seem perfect at first glance, but they might not be so easy to use in real life! It’s important that any item you buy is easy enough for anyone who might use it regularly.
Before you buy, consider the following:
It’s important that a product can withstand daily use without breaking down or losing its effectiveness quickly. If your product breaks or stops working after just a few uses, it’s not worth the money because it will cost more than necessary when you have to replace it frequently.
Price is important because it determines how much money you have left after buying .38 special speedloader. You should always factor in price when making a purchase and ensure that your product is worth its price tag.
Make sure that whatever you purchase is high quality and won’t break down easily or require repairs. For example, if you buy cheap .38 special speedloader, they may not last very long and need to be replaced often, whereas expensive .38 special speedloaderwill last longer and will not require as many repairs or replacements. If a product has low quality, it won’t be worth your money!
Before you even consider buying .38 special speedloader, research the brand and how their products fare in the market. Reading reviews will help you understand what other customers think about the product and whether or not they would recommend it. You’ll also want to look at price ranges and see if anything stands out as overpriced or underpriced based on its features or how well-known it is as a brand.
One of the best ways to find out what people think about .38 special speedloader is by reading reviews from other users who have already tried it out! These reviews can be found on websites such as Amazon or YouTube and will give you an idea of whether or not a product is worth buying based on what others have said about their own experience using it (both good and bad).
Ease of use
If you’re looking at .38 special speedloader that seems like it would be easy to use, but then you find out how complicated it is, you might want to reconsider your purchase. You don’t want to spend time figuring out how everything works if you could have just bought something simpler and more straightforward.